Any processing of personal data that is carried out on this Website will be under the scope of application of the current legislation in Spain regarding data protection and, in particular, of the following regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 CE (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation”).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSICE”).
Communication of data through the Website
Responsible for data processing
R2M Solution Spain S.L. is the legal entity responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this website, and its contact details are as follows:
- Address: Calle Villablanca, 85, despacho nº 109, 28032 Madrid, Spain
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for processing the data collected on the Website is the consent that the interested person grants R2M when contacting and providing their personal data, voluntarily, by means of a phone call, by sending a message to R2M by post or email, or by checking the boxes enabled in the form published on the Website authorizing the processing of data and sending the completed form.
Purposes of data processing
In accordance with the previous section, and based on the legal consent that the interested person voluntarily grants R2M, their data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The data provided by the interested party by contacting R2M by phone or by sending a message through any of the postal or electronic addresses of this entity, will be treated to attend and answer the message of the interested party and, if necessary, send any information related to his/her request.
- The data provided by the interested person to R2M as a result of completing the newsletter signup form published on the Website and checking the corresponding box enabled in said form, will be processed to manage the registration of the interested person to the newsletter and send them by email the newsletter and communications related to the development of the REGEN-BY-2 project.
- Likewise, if, after giving their consent, the concerned person expresses to R2M their refusal or opposition to continue receiving the newsletter, based on the legitimate interest of R2M, their data will be processed to manage the unsubscription from the newsletter service, retaining R2M the data necessary to identify the concerned person in order to avoid sending them any new communication.
The data may be communicated to the competent public administrations in case of compliance with any legal obligation.
Likewise, based on the legal consent that the concerned person gives by checking the corresponding box on the newsletter signup form published on the website, the data completed in said form will be communicated to the consortium partners in EEnvest, whose names can be found at [enable link to list of entities to whom data are communicated], in order to send to the interested person information on the development of the project, publications or events related to it.
There are no plans to transfer the data to third countries or international organizations.
The concerned person may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition, data portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent, and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), by sending a written request to R2M, indicating the right exercised and proving their identity by any means valid in law, at one of the following postal or electronic addresses:
- Postal address: Calle Villablanca, 85, despacho nº 109, 28032 Madrid, Spain
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the interested person has the right to revoke the consent given or to oppose the reception of the newsletter by sending their request to email@example.com, with the word “Unsubscribe” or “baja” in the subject of the message.
In the same way, when the interested person considers that the exercise of any of their rights has not been satisfied, they can file a claim with a Control Authority, in Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the following contact information: Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, telephone 912 663 517 and website www.agpd.es.
Prior to any claim and on a voluntary basis, the interested person can contact R2M at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.